• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

im a newbie using free uploader can someone tell me why these are rejected for technical

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

youmatter1.jpgselflove1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Cute idea to use heart-shaped cheerios for lettering. In the first image you have a huge blownout hot spot in the middle and uneven lighting throughout. The lettering is not level, and the background exhibits a lot of flaws. The second image is not sharply focused, and the background has a lot of flaws. If that's your only wooden table top on which to arrange the objects, you might try oiling it first to disguise some of the flaws.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

I agree with @Jill_C.  Both images suffer from poor light exposure levels as can be seen by the lopsided Histogram Panel in Photoshop.

image.png

Keep working at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @marcella8,

There is at least one place that you can upload any photo. The thing is, they most likely will not get sold. That platform has a high photographer turn over. Many who started out with great expectation end up getting frustrated and delete their account after a while, some of whom have better quality images than these you show us. I see one person with more than 3,000 images uploaded over a 4 year period and have not gotten a single sale. If you are up to that, then I can share the info with you. However, if you are serious about getting photos sold, then you are at the right place; you just need to get the right gear and learn how to take good quality photographs. I never get any of my phone photographs sold, but I got a few that I took with my compact camera sold. The info at  Camera's Limitations will give you some tips to take into consideration when using phone camera or compact camera and also the advantage of using DSLR.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines