Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Im not sure about intellectual property

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I uploaded some videos to the stock about Mexico City, in this I recorded a statue on a roundabout that is on public roads. Unfortunately my material was not accepted because it was intellectual property. But looking in the stock I see that it does have the same monument / statue. the shot is almost the same and the same objects are visualized. I would like to know why others can upload that content and I cannot.

Here are some examples that Im talking about
Angel de la Independencia, Mexico, CDMX drone View vídeo de Stock | Adobe Stock

Angel de la independencia, Mexico vídeo de Stock | Adobe Stock

Thanks for your support.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps there was other IP, such as cars or buildings or shoes. If you share your picture the experts here may have some suggestions for you. But you cannot use "there is another photo like mine" to argue that your photo belongs. The rules change, and you must follow today's rules. Also - perhaps those photos did include suitable IP releases, which you did not include - you cannot tell. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Perhaps the other contributor submitted an IP release with theirs.
  • Or maybe the other contributor is an Adobe approved partner or news agency that can submit  content for "Editorial Use Only."

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens that some material gets refused and other material gets accepted. Without seeing your submission, it will be impossible to check if there is IP violation or not. And even if we do not see a violation, the moderator may see it. And it may well be, as stated, that other contributors submitted the required releases.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines