• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not accepted and I don't know why

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! could you please help me, what technical problems have these my photos. Thank you!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

#1 - lacks sharp focus and the verticals need to be straightened

#2 - this one also seems to lack uniformly sharp focus; perhaps the depth of field could be wider. The composition is also not optimum. I think you could have repositioned yourself in front of the bells so that they were against the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#1 - lacks sharp focus and the verticals need to be straightened

#2 - this one also seems to lack uniformly sharp focus; perhaps the depth of field could be wider. The composition is also not optimum. I think you could have repositioned yourself in front of the bells so that they were against the sky.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in addition to what @Jill_C  said, in the second photo there is a halo around the bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

El horizonte  volcado o la verticalidad de los arboles,  aparte de la distancia hiperfocal que te da desenfoque sobre  la zona de interes de la foto tambien el halo blanco alrededor de los postes y las piedras del fondo, lo hubieras podido evitar bajando la velocidad y cerrando el diafragma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines