Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Not Accepted

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I posted this still life image recently and got the notification that it wasn't accepted. I thought maybe some of you could help me figure out why.

There's no identifying markings, it's sharp and clear throughout the image, there's no noise. These are the things that I've had images rejected for in the past so I made sure none of them were the issue before submitting the image.

Any comments will be much appreciated.Ready For Spaghetti.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can not help but have had the same thing with some unbranded chocolates that I took which have also been rejected. Surely they can let you know the issues to sort them out?

amended_MG_5643.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Paula, I feel this image is let down by the off-centre cropping. Some people may also have views on having just one chocolate out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert, It's a nice image, very classical, but there is a composition problem. It is cropped off on the right hand side. Someone who wanted to float this image onto a black page would have a bad problem at the right. Cropping too tightly is a common cause of rejection.  It is also, at 938 x 713 pixels, far too small for Adobe's minimum size requirements. If this is a reduced version please post the exact original, as many technical issues are only visible at full size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines