• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image quality critique

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded two images with slightly different processing. Could you please help me identity quality issues with either version of the photo?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

I don't see any substantial differences between the 2 images, but I doubt that either will be accepted by Adobe Stock. The images are too blurry, and when you zoom in it is difficult to see any detail at all. White balance is also too blue. I always shoot out the window of the plane when I see such a beautiful view, but due to the plane's motion, the usually scratched and blurry windows, and the limitation of your camera's small sensor, such images are unlikely to be suitable as Stock photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any substantial differences between the 2 images, but I doubt that either will be accepted by Adobe Stock. The images are too blurry, and when you zoom in it is difficult to see any detail at all. White balance is also too blue. I always shoot out the window of the plane when I see such a beautiful view, but due to the plane's motion, the usually scratched and blurry windows, and the limitation of your camera's small sensor, such images are unlikely to be suitable as Stock photos.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, by the way, do not want multiple versions of the same picture. Don't do that, it runs the risk of being classed as spamming and could even lead to your account being blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree wit @Jill_C , there is not much difference and I too doubt that either would be accepted. The horizon is not level, there is too much blue, and the image is to soft and out of focus. This is probably caused by shooting through the curved plane windshield.

Also, I believe the photo should be cropped.

1-3.jpg

Notice the editorial changes? The mountain has been moved. An object on the horizon has been deleted. The lake size has been increased. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines