• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image quality issue

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have had this image rejected due to 'technical issues'  It actually is a fair representation of a highway in fog, no enhancement, just a foggy day. I have made several sal;es of similar images that depict real weather and can see no reason for this, unless it is simply an AI decision

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Howard,

The copy you upload is too small for proper analysis. However from what I can see, the highlights at the top is too high. Except you are uploading this as an abstract, your shutter speed needed to be adjusted so as to freeze motion. Also it would appear the white balance is a little off. It seem to be too cool (blue).

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can you post a larger sized picture? This is too small to give advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are moderated by real poeple. You really should post a higher resolution picture.

"no enhancement" is not always the good way. Pictures need to be edited and processed all the time. Even the very first pictures long before Adobe Photoshop&Co were edited and processed.

I disagree with Jacquelin on the motion blur. Motion blur is accepted, if correctly applied.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion blur should not be a problem in this image. (I don't think so.) Maybe alter your white balance just a bit, make it a tiny bit warmer.

.220_F_345697392_oRXgKcpoDxCRMBW4V1CxBmYQBFFe08Recolour correction.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you said before Ricky, the "big" picture matters. I'm sure we will detect one or the other "real" technical problems there... 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines