• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image rejected due to Technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my image was rejected due to technichal issues, can anyone guide me the possible reasons what are the issues. 

gift.jpg 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

The tree is quite blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

my image was rejected due to technichal issues, can anyone guide me the possible reasons what are the issues. 

By @Fatih.A.Z

Not only, as @Jill_C notes, that the tree is blurry, but also the upper part is badly photoshopped.

First you have leftovers from your cutouts:

Abambo_0-1639938849790.png

Second, you have aliasing on the needles:

Abambo_1-1639938906593.png

Third, it's illogical to have something farer away and nearer in focus and what is in the middle is blurred.

And fourth, there is something like gravity that pulls presents to the f

Votes

Translate

Translate

It's neither a photograph nor illustration so it looks odd, elements look weirdly out of place. Sorry, but I don't think this is good Stock material.

As @Abambo said, the Christmas season will be over very soon.  This should have been submitted months ago, not a week before Christmas!

Put this aside until July.  Meanwhile start working on images for Easter.  😉

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

You certainly will need a property release, as there is clearly design involved in making it. If you are the designer, you sign as photographer ("artist") and creator ("owner").

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tree is quite blurry.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Fatih.A.Z

Not only, as @Jill_C notes, that the tree is blurry, but also the upper part is badly photoshopped.

First you have leftovers from your cutouts:

Abambo_0-1639938849790.png

Second, you have aliasing on the needles:

Abambo_1-1639938906593.png

Third, it's illogical to have something farer away and nearer in focus and what is in the middle is blurred.

And fourth, there is something like gravity that pulls presents to the floor.

And then, but that is no refusal reason, there is your timing. Christmas decoration and stuff is required at latest in early autumn, if you want to have sales. So, you have time to redo the work for next year's Christmas season.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I do agree with it, your answer seems to be  more logical, have just started and after reading the guideleines and your feedback I do learned quitea good number of things, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's neither a photograph nor illustration so it looks odd, elements look weirdly out of place. Sorry, but I don't think this is good Stock material.

As @Abambo said, the Christmas season will be over very soon.  This should have been submitted months ago, not a week before Christmas!

Put this aside until July.  Meanwhile start working on images for Easter.  😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feed back, I will work on easter for rest of the things I am not sure how true they are but thank you for your answer though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You certainly will need a property release, as there is clearly design involved in making it. If you are the designer, you sign as photographer ("artist") and creator ("owner").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions, I didnt know that, I will take your point into consideration and all others that have suggested and will revamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not convinced that you really need a property release, as you promised, as a contributor, to be the creator of all the graphics elements that are in your design. The boxes need to be created by you, the "Merry Christmas" design needs to be created by you, the curtain also, etc.

If that is not the case: You can't simply take design from here and there and compile a new work and assume that this work is yours (alone). In such a case, you may be entitled to use it, depending on and according to the licences you got with the assets, but you may not be entitled to upload it to a platform like Adobe stock.

Please note: I'm not a lawyer, and my statement above is how I interpret the rules. Anyhow, when Adobe asks for a property release, it should be easy for you to provide that, if you are the lone creator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds more authentic, I did thought the same but was not very clear about the expectations, from all the answer shared above, I am of the opinion that there are two possibilities that seems more realistic to me.

1) some technicla mistakes in the design 

2) and maybe its too late for the christmas images to be uploaded at this time.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know why my uploaded images were rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Volan, if you would like our opinion please

1. Start a NEW message - do not add to other people's discussions, because all the replies get mixed up.

2. Share 2-3 ORIGINAL images (not smaller images or new saves)

3. Give us Adobe's EXACT reasons.

Thank you, I hope we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines