Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected due to Technical Issues

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My photo was rejected. According to me the photo seems perfect. Could anyone give their suggestion for this and Can someone please explain why did it get rejected ? 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you were making art. I like art, but Adobe require that art be technically perfect. The creative use of lack of focus is probably just poor focus to them. The creative use of darkness that means we can't see details is just underexposure to them. And so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is underexposed and has white fringing along the dark leaves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exposure levels aside, examine your image at 200% magnification.  It's a blurry mess and contains many artifcats that make it unsuitable for use as a Stock image. 

Stock customers want visually and technically perfect images for use in commercial projects. 

Read the tips in your Stock Contributor User Guide.

Compare your image with work by other Stock Contributors.  Ask yourself how yours compares with theirs.  How could you improve yours?

Adobe Stock Ferns

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines