• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rejected for technical issues?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Adone Stock and learning wquickly (e.g. copyrioght logos and poor keywording will cause images to be rejected).  However, the following image was rejeted for 'technical issues' but I'm unclear as to why.  This has been published in the RSPB magazine as an award winning image! Can anyone explain why?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Maybe it's about the noise. You could try to reduce the noise and resubmit the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Hello,

Photos that are submitted in B&W generally don't do well. It is best practice to submit in colour. This is what Adobe generally suggests because the downloader/customer can alter the photo to their needs. You can't make a B&W photo colour, but you can make a colour photo B&W.

There also seems to be some issues with noise in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, sorry for some typos in that message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's about the noise. You could try to reduce the noise and resubmit the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Photos that are submitted in B&W generally don't do well. It is best practice to submit in colour. This is what Adobe generally suggests because the downloader/customer can alter the photo to their needs. You can't make a B&W photo colour, but you can make a colour photo B&W.

There also seems to be some issues with noise in the sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marianne and Ricky, thanks both for the feedback.  I agree on closer inspection there is noise in the sky.  I'll dig out the original RAW file and reprocess - it was pretty much B&W anyway but I could leave 'as is' what original colour there was and de-noise the background.  Let's see how thast works!  Thanks once again, really appreciate the help for a newbie 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines