What's wrong pls ?

2A1C3274.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello francoisc30984301,

Technical reasons include white balance, contrast, and saturation, composition etc.

This appears to be a good photograph composition is simple, which leaves white balance and sat/contrast.

So, you perhaps need to fix your white balance. If you took this in camera raw, you can fix it in Lightroom or ACR. If it is in JPEG, the easiest way is to use the auto functions, or more manually using the adjustment layers in Photoshop or other Adobe photo fix products. One more idea, there are a few spots and damaged areas in the photo so it might be a better presentation if it is nearly perfect. Lighting could be a bit more dramatic too. If you were not asked for a property release then fix the problems and resubmit it.

Here is more information on getting your offerings accepted into Adobe Stock. Best regards, JH

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

. Quality overview

For content to have commercial value, it must be of high quality. Learn about quality and technical issues and how to avoid content rejection.

TIP S ON: ARTIFACTS, NOISE, BLURRS:

1. Forum.  Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock is also an important document to read through. Property release guidelines will link you to "Known Image Restriction".

Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock should give you a clearer understanding of what is required. Known image restrictions will give you a more comprehensive knowledge of what is not accepted, and with other's, what composition is accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering,

But i still don't understand the problem...

The white balance image is like it is in reality, i didn't add any effects as required by adobe

I just cropped it, and for the time i spent on this image and regarding it ll maybe be paid about 0,30 €...    I give up

Is there real people checking images or only algorythms ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It looks like you have cut out the object, or replaced the background with white. The edges of the object seem to be too sharp. It looks like a cut-out version placed on a white background. The white balance for me is fine, so I don't think this is the issue.

Real people check the images and it isn't done by AI - not yet anyway!!

Technical issues, in this case, would come under this:

Selections: Editing must be done inconspicuously. Selecting objects out of their backgrounds (or masking) to composite into new images requires time, patience, and care. Do not submit images that have been poorly selected or look like they are not a natural part of the scene.

Therefore, I think this is the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your point of view,

I could better agree with it, this was my purpose to crop and propose image easy to re-use for compositing

Maybe my cut was too hard, i first use the selection tool then transform to path then use the pen tool to adjust the path where it's needed, maybe too quick...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is it ..???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines