Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Rejected - Why? AI Generated Friendly building Illustration

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There y'all!  

I would love to solicit feedback on the below image, which was rejected by Adobe with the following explanation:

"Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, this image doesn't meet our quality standards so we can’t accept it into our collection.

Common issues that can impact the technical quality of images include exposure issues, soft focus, excessive filtering or artifacts/noise. Learn more about our technical requirements here.

To learn more about the type of content we’re looking for, please visit this page.

If you are looking for specific feedback on your image, we recommend you create a post in the critique forum where you can solicit feedback from other Adobe Stock Contributors.

File ID: 568085124

Original name: jplourde_sustainable_apartment_building_axonometric_highly_real_9489f751-facf-4b0c-9866-5b23de63ab2d copywergweg-gigapixel-hq-scale-4_00x.png

Any ideas?  The image should meet the size standards?

jplourde_sustainable_apartment_building_axonometric_highly_real_9489f751-facf-4b0c-9866-5b23de63ab2d copywergweg.png
TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

If you zoom in and really study the details, it's easy to find structures and spots that seem out of place.  The supports for the rooftop greenhouse for instance.  There is a random black diamond shape on the ground level next to a table.  Many of the lines are wavy as well.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

When zoomed in, it's very pixelated so I assume the resolution is inadequate. Did you follow all the rules for identifying Generative AI images? As @George_F said, there are many incomplete elements and bizarre structures. You must zoom in between 100-200% and carefully inspect all aspects of the image before submitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

In my opinion, this is covered under in the Generative A.I. Submission Guidelines.  They can be found here if you haven't seen them: Generative A.I. Guidelines 

"Do: Check your submissions carefully to make sure the anatomy of your content is Intended and relevant.".  

I've also seen the variation along the lines of "making sure the anatomy is correct".  

What you might consider whimsical with stairs leading to no where, Adobe may consider it a quality issue.

It'll take some trial and er

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you zoom in and really study the details, it's easy to find structures and spots that seem out of place.  The supports for the rooftop greenhouse for instance.  There is a random black diamond shape on the ground level next to a table.  Many of the lines are wavy as well.

Hope that helps!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! I see so, you think the image reviewers want the image to be "structurally sound"?  Meaning - this type of illustration should not have things that couldn't happen in reality?  

Thanks George F, I appreciate the feedback! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is notoriously imperfect.  Some blunders are  worse than others.  Examine artwork closely at 100-300% magnification. Fix imperfections manually if you can or discard the image.  

Most services like Midjourney charge extra for copyright & high-resolution diffusions.  Both are required if you want to submit to Stock.  Set your budget accordingly.  

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meaning - this type of illustration should not have things that couldn't happen in reality?  

By @Joshua28355422288k

Well, it needs to be sound. You can have flying pigs, but it needs to be OK to see flying pigs. In your picture, it's not ok. 

The size of the image is not adequate for posting to stock, so, I suppose the asset was scaled down for posting here. We need to look at the original picture as submitted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zoomed in, it's very pixelated so I assume the resolution is inadequate. Did you follow all the rules for identifying Generative AI images? As @George_F said, there are many incomplete elements and bizarre structures. You must zoom in between 100-200% and carefully inspect all aspects of the image before submitting.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jill! 

So the image uploader to the critque forums wants lower res, the image I uploaded for review was 4096x4096. 

I agree w George that the "structural flaws" may have contributed to rejection.  Midjourney will not make an axo that is completely "correct" in terms of geometry, so I wonder if I need to change styles to make it clear these are a bit whimsical?  

For example: 

jplourde_building_terraces_sustainability_plants_planters_hyper_cf2cf52f-b1d6-42bf-9da4-8f4388136b30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, this is covered under in the Generative A.I. Submission Guidelines.  They can be found here if you haven't seen them: Generative A.I. Guidelines 

"Do: Check your submissions carefully to make sure the anatomy of your content is Intended and relevant.".  

I've also seen the variation along the lines of "making sure the anatomy is correct".  

What you might consider whimsical with stairs leading to no where, Adobe may consider it a quality issue.

It'll take some trial and error one your part to figure out what is acceptable and what isn't.

Good luck with your submissions!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines