Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Image Review Time Very Slow

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have 3 related questions:

1.  I'm an "approved" contributor to adobe stock. I uploaded some images 10 days ago and they still haven't been reviewed and accepted/rejected. 10 days seems like a long time, is this normal? In the past my images would usually be reviewed within maybe 5 days, max a week.
  2. Some of the images I uploaded 10 days ago say "uploaded last year". Obviously wrong, but why is that happening? Is it affecting my review time?
  3. And finally, I'm just wondering, when one uploads multiple images over a period of time, so say 5 images per day each day for a week, will all those images be reviewed in one batch, or will each submission be seperate?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've been waiting too.  I submitted mine 8 days ago.  

AF

good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably because of an exodus from certain a MS competitor. Which is not much of a competitor these days. 🙄

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normal is 2/3 days, but at the moment (covid-19 crisis) it exceeds 10 days. Patience...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines