Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Imagen rechazada con correcciones

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias, mande una foto que me la rechazaron por subexposicion y me aconsejaron volverla a mandar con esta correccion, pero me la rechazan por haberla mandadado anteriormente, pero segun instrucciones se permite hacerlo tres veces pero con variante.

Me confunde y pido que me expliquen para aprender

La foto rechazada fue esta, ya con correcciones:

20102021-IMG_1804-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sé cómo estaba antes, pero la foto que subiste se ve muy oscura. Además, tiene aberración cromática (franjas verdes/púrpuras) y otros problemas (ruido, falta de contraste, etc...)

MNiessenPhoto_0-1636725010209.png

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MNiessenPhoto,

If I remember well, the original post had a much darker picture. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/problemas-tecnicos/td-p/12476396

@cavigu,

Anyhow, I do not find that you enhanced your picture enough.

Abambo_0-1636807194169.png

quotepero me la rechazan por haberla mandadado anteriormente

By @cavigu

You can correct and send again, but you really should correct… But as others said, the picture will not sell, so there is no real incentive for you to invest a significant amount of time into this picture. And it would require a significant amount of time. Many of the corrections require complex masking. And complex masking requires a lot of time.

I would try it only as an exercise to enhance my editing skills. Not to get rich by the sales of this picture...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

White balance is wrong as well - it has a blue colour cast.

I also wouldn't submit again... not the worth the effort.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines