• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imagen rechazada

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Esta imagen me la rechazaron por problemas tecnicos, pero no acabo de entender bien a que se debe. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?IMG_0599.JPG

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

The photo has no focus point, it's ok as a snapshot, but little value to be used commercially. Also, it is rather 'washed out'.

In summary:

• composition
  • washed-out colours
  • lack of interest

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this a photo OF (what is the main subject)? It seems to be a photo of some nice spiky plants, off centre and cut off, and the side of a metal sign. With an interesting building in the background, but if so, the picture is full of distractions and the composition could be better. Where should the eyes be drawn? What is the story?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The highlites in the sky need to adjusted.

The bird needs to be removed.

You need to add some vibrance/saturation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo has no focus point, it's ok as a snapshot, but little value to be used commercially. Also, it is rather 'washed out'.

In summary:

• composition
  • washed-out colours
  • lack of interest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would add that this may be an IP violation and that you my require model releases from the people in the picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A todos los que respondieron les agradezco mucho el haberse tomado un momento de su valioso tiempo, Yo no soy un profesional en fotografía y no saben como me sirven estos comentarios para ir mejorando poco a poco. con respecto a la tematica, yo pense que alguien podria utilizarla digamos como promoción del municipio, y si estoy de acuerdo que aparte de todo lo que me comentaron, la foto deberia de ser sin personas por la cuestión del permiso. Nuevamente muchas gracias y saludos a todos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines