Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are in review since 12 days

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am very new this community and for the first time I have added 3 images to adobe stock and from 3 images only 1 image approved and 2 in pending since 12 days, after that I have uploaded 16 Images and only 1 approved and 15 are still pending since 6 days.

please guide me how this process work I have lot's of stock to add but waiting for previous approvals.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Reports are, for generative AI, that the waiting time is approaching 2 months. So, your 2 approved assets were fast.

Keep us updated, but there is nothing you can do to accelerate this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Scan other recent posts here in the forum over the last few weeks and you will see that the majority of the questions/complaints are about moderation time for generative AI assets. The queue seems to have grown to a month or more, presumably because so many contributors have uploaded hundreds at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

I have nearly 500 AI images waiting for review, most over two months. On a good week, 5 to 20 are accepted daily. More often, it's 5 to 10 every other day (weekends excluded). You just have to be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of assets are you submitting? Generative AI, photos, illustrations, vector …?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted Generative AI images for the review according to guideline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reports are, for generative AI, that the waiting time is approaching 2 months. So, your 2 approved assets were fast.

Keep us updated, but there is nothing you can do to accelerate this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scan other recent posts here in the forum over the last few weeks and you will see that the majority of the questions/complaints are about moderation time for generative AI assets. The queue seems to have grown to a month or more, presumably because so many contributors have uploaded hundreds at a time.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! it's about 22 days still pending. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a "problem" for all submitting AI. In reality, it's not a problem. you only need to wait your turn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its 4month and no images uploaded

now what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your images still listed on the "in review" tab?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are tey still in the review tab? Or are they found somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have nearly 500 AI images waiting for review, most over two months. On a good week, 5 to 20 are accepted daily. More often, it's 5 to 10 every other day (weekends excluded). You just have to be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines