• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images from mobile phones

Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alot of images from a mobile phone were rejected for technical issues.

Is there a problem with mobile phone images or is there another reason?

Attached is an example

Thanks in advance

IMG_0708 done.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

We do accept mobile images though they are judged with the same criteria as any high end DSLR so they must be technically perfect. This particular image is what I would call "okay" or "fine." There is nothing seriously wrong with it, it may be a tad under exposed with a slightly warm white balance if I'm being nitpicky. 

The problem is the subject matter. There are literally millions of images of flowers in the collection right now. Flowers are sellable subjects, there is a market for them but

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do accept mobile images though they are judged with the same criteria as any high end DSLR so they must be technically perfect. This particular image is what I would call "okay" or "fine." There is nothing seriously wrong with it, it may be a tad under exposed with a slightly warm white balance if I'm being nitpicky. 

The problem is the subject matter. There are literally millions of images of flowers in the collection right now. Flowers are sellable subjects, there is a market for them but with so much competition already in existence, your shot can't be "fine" it must be "AMAZING!" and cause an audible gasp and spontaneous "WOW!" from the moderator. If it doesn't, there is little chance it will sell.

I wish you the best of luck with your future submissions.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thank you for taking the time to respond with info. cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines