• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not added to webpage

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 3 days images accepted by Adobe have still not appeared as available on my webpage. Who do I contact to report this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

The correct contact address would be https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact 

Do I understand you correctly? You see them on your dashboard but a search for the ID turns up nothing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody know?

Three images show as accepted on the contributor page which is pointless if they have not been made available for sale.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct contact address would be https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact 

Do I understand you correctly? You see them on your dashboard but a search for the ID turns up nothing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the response Ralph. I have reported the problem to Adobe. It's my webpage where they are missing. No idea if this means they are therefore not available for sale as they show on my dashboard. Not very encouraging if the system isn't working correctly. I'll await the response. Thanks again, appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by your statement that they're missing from your webpage. Which webpage is that? Buyers don't come to your webpage to look at images, they search for them via keywords. You can try searching for your images using keywords.  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I have caused any confusion. I'm talking about the Adobe webpage we can all create. If they are not visible there, are they visible to potential clients? My small collection on Adobe so far is gradually building as an alternative to another agency who recently cut contributor commission. Thanks for trying to help Jill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By web page, do you mean your Adobe Stock Portfolio?  Or do you mean your Adobe Portfolio website?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/es/contributor/209330691/Tony%20ALS

Hi Nancy

Thanks for looking into this.

The link is the webpage where the three images are mysteriously missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which 3 images you're not seeing. 

On page 2 of your Stock Portfolio I see 3 images of clouds, 1 bunch of roses and 3 strawberry images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the point Nancy. The three I'm talking about are not there, Yet they are on my dashboard which I will copy and paste..

Here they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ralph said, contact Contributor Support. And be patient, I don't think they work on weekends.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy. Have done that but no response yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines