Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images rejected with no reason.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Adobe! 

I recentrly started to make stock images and uploaded some of them to my profile. 
but unfortunately some of them got rejected with no reason, or I don't understand that reson just because I found similar pictures in Adobe stock already and I decided to make my own version of that kind of images..

Could you help me with that issue?

Thank you in advance !

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like most of your images were rejected for technical reasons although that may not be the only reason.  Adobe Stock customers expect highest visual and technical quality for use in million dollar ad campaigns.  See links below.

Did you create the quilt?  I think the quilt pattern could be a problem without an IP release.   In other words the artist who created it would need to sign a release allowing you to sell the image commercially.

I can't tell much from screenshots of preview thumbnails but I'm seeing issues with framing -- too closely cropped -- insufficient lighting and uneven color balance.  There may be other issues as well but without seeing a full size image, we can't be more specific.

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines