• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images under review

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have 131 images and illustration submitted to "in review" section but I don't know why from 11th June the uploading or not accepting process stopped, None of my images are uploaded or rejected from last 26 days. I am not a beginner I am working on this platform for more than 1 year. So kindly help me in uploading my images and illustration so that I could make some sales. Thank You!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe directly here in this forum. Reviews seem to have slowed down recently, probably due to an influx of images awaiting review. There is nothing you can do to hasten the process. Be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Review times can vary from 1 - 3 months depending on the season & how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue. Be patient & work on other projects. Everyone must wait their turn.

Summer is peek vacation season for many employees. Adobe may be a little short handed right now.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is well announced that waiting for moderation can take up to 8 weeks. 

If you are not a beginner, you surely have seen that notice?

Abambo_0-1720401815489.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines