• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images were not accepted "Technical Issues"

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through several posts and it seems that it varies by photo so I'm hoping to get some opinions. I am new to this and have yet to use anything like photoshop so maybe that's my next step. I am uncertain as to why these failed on Adobe but were succesful on other publishing sites. 

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_0-1617400435465.jpeg

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_2-1617400458000.jpeg

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_4-1617400479461.jpeg

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_6-1617400506541.jpeg

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_7-1617400518074.jpeg

defaultoqtyrfjdav1a_8-1617400526267.jpeg

Thanks in advance!

KP

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell much from low-resolution thumbnails.  If this is what you actually submitted, it's not good enough for Stock.

Re-read the Stock Contributor User Guide and links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Sorry for adding as thumbnails. I reviewed again and I can see the issue with a few. Below are the ones I'd love input on. It could be stock vs what has done well on canvas.

Thanks again.

58370552709__4770F0BC-3C28-4911-BC1B-CF36244AB3E9.jpgIMG_3968.jpgIMG_3323.JPGIMG_7366.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strawberry: good idea, background well chosen, but poor composition. Subject should be central and complete. Do not cut off part of the subject.

Seabird: nice moment but also poor composition. Bird is part cut off, and the background is a messy pier, with one wing highlighting a dumpster. The ship would be OK, except that it is an IP violation, and you probably can't include it even with the brand removed. Search Adobe stock for "seagull chips" to see what your rivals are doing.

Stock artists find a particular problem with nature shots. Adobe's customer's expect studio-like perfection, and make no allowance for the uniqueness or difficulty of the shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That was very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools image is still far too small to submit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @K Pleger ,

I am unable to zoom in on the tool bag and so not able to give an analysis.

The strawberry composition is okay. The subject is not the strawberry but what's on it. The problem with that file is it is out of focus and grainy. It is also a bit under exposed.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1617466365095.png

I am not sure what is the subject of the next image, which makes it a poor composition. The ship is not completely within the frame, neither is the bird with the potato. If your story was the potato in the birds beak, then your framing should be tighter focusing on that. If it's the bird, then all the bird should be in the frame. If it's the ship and the bird flew in your frame then the entire ship should be in the frame. In any case the bird is large and seem to make itself the primary subject, hence should be within focus. It is not completely in focus, and its capture is a bit awkward.  There are identifying marks on the ship that needed removing.  That shot is also under exposed and noisy.

The flowers is under exposed, noisy, out of focus and display motion blur, and white balance issues. For focus in the center, the composition is fine.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1617466943058.png

Sorry none of these can re-uploaded. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @K Pleger ,

We need larger images to analyze. We cannot analyze thumbnail. I can see that the first one is under exposed, and the others seem cool. If you do not do any form of corrections there might be other issues that we cannot see with these sizes. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As the others have mentioned, the overall composition of all of them isn't very good. The seagull shot - background is messy. This seems like a quick snapshot, which doesn't do very well for stock images.

Toolbag- background isn't good, what do you want to show? Strawberry and snail. It isn't sharp and clear! And the other two, what do they show- how can they be used commercially?

You have to think about stock photos and what to take and what they convey.

You can also read this:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines