• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

images weren't approved

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have those images that weren't approved due to "TECHNICAL ISSUES", i honestly can't understand why...

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As well as technicakl issues, did you have property releases for all of these? They are all someone's intellectual property, and some even have trademarks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. those are my images that i have pictured myself..how can i
approve it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you take a photograph of anything made by another person, which they could recognise, you need their written permission. Otherwise the picture cannot be used commercially. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm saying again those are my images that i have pictured myself (the items
in the images belongs to me) how can i approve it? i didn't steal from
anyone..all are mine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the rights not belong to you. You cannot sell them on Adobe Stock. Understanding this is vital to every commercial photographer. It applies to EVERYTHING man made: cars, clothes, buildings, gifts, everything even if you don't know who made it. Perhaps I can explain it this way.

Suppose you took a great picture of some clouds. You make a birthday card with it, and give it to a friend. Now the friend takes a photo of the card, and sells it on Adobe Stock.

Do they own their photo of your card? Sure. Do they own the card? Sure.

Are then allowed to sell their photo of the card on Adobe Stock? NO, because you own the original work. YOU have the property rights.

In the same way, let's look at the photo of Actrapid. 

Do you own the photo of Actrapid? Sure. Do you own the vial of Actrapid? Sure.

Are you allowed to sell your photo of Actrapid on Adobe Stock? No, because someone else owns the original work. THEY have the property rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Apart from the IP issue, I think the shadow behind the items is also causing problems - this is a technical issue. If you were to fix this, then the next issue would be IP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I'll remove the shadows could I upload the images??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, if you fix the shadow you can upload the image, and you can check whether we were right that most will be rejected because of IP. Did you read a word I wrote? Apparently not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is IP? Is this mean issued with the copyright? Or ip address? Please explain...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this:

Stock Contributor User guide (adobe.com)

The ® is for a Registered Trade Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IP - intellectual property. Copyright, trademarks, and more. Please read what I wrote carefully and IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT PLEASE SAY SO. I went to a lot of trouble to try to explain this in a way which makes sense to new photographers not used to the need for IP releases on commercial work. And especially why your statement "the items in the images belongs to me" is not relevant. I wrote: 

No, the rights not belong to you. You cannot sell them on Adobe Stock. Understanding this is vital to every commercial photographer. It applies to EVERYTHING man made: cars, clothes, buildings, gifts, everything even if you don't know who made it. Perhaps I can explain it this way.

Suppose you took a great picture of some clouds. You make a birthday card with it, and give it to a friend. Now the friend takes a photo of the card, and sells it on Adobe Stock.

Do they own their photo of your card? Sure. Do they own the card? Sure.

Are then allowed to sell their photo of the card on Adobe Stock? NO, because you own the original work. YOU have the property rights.

In the same way, let's look at the photo of Actrapid. 

Do you own the photo of Actrapid? Sure. Do you own the vial of Actrapid? Sure.

Are you allowed to sell your photo of Actrapid on Adobe Stock? No, because someone else owns the original work. THEY have the property rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The medicine, product label and packaging was made by someone other than you.  Is that correct?

You are infringing on their IP (intellectual property) rights.  Your picture of that object cannot be sold commercially without signed permission from the legal owner of that product.

Does that make more sense now?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines