Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Important Fotolia Announcement

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have important news to share with you. One year from today on November 5, 2019 Fotolia will close.

What does this mean for you? If you originally created your account at Adobe Stock or you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock then you are all set. No additional action is required on your part. If you originally created your account at Fotolia and have not synced with the Adobe Stock Contributor portal, now is the time to do so. Go to https://contributor.stock.adobe.com and create or sign in with your Adobe ID. You will be asked if you are a Fotolia contributor and then prompted to sync your account.

Beginning February 5 contributors will not be able to submit new content through Fotolia. All new uploads must happen via Adobe Stock starting on that date. You will however still be able to access Fotolia with your login credentials to view your sales history, the tax center and to submit payment requests should you prefer to do so up until November 5. After that, there will be no access to Fotolia in any capacity. Your content will still be online at Fotolia up until November 5 so customers can continue to purchase licenses to use your work through Fotolia. As always, any commissions earned through Fotolia sales will be paid immediately into your Adobe Stock Contributor account.

For information on how to sync your account, please read: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/contributor-fotolia.html

There are many advantages to using the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. You can edit keywords and titles on approved content. Free access to Adobe Portfolio where you can share custom collections created in the Adobe Stock Contributor portal along with your non-stock work, Adobe sensei generated auto keywords, auto title and auto categories to streamline your indexing process, contributors outside the US paid in USD can receive payments through Payoneer, top 10 contributors of the week displayed to show you what type of content is in demand from customers in real time, Creative Cloud members can upload to Adobe Stock through Lightroom Classic, Adobe Bridge and Premiere Pro CC and more. There are many new and exciting features being developed. Migrating everyone to one site will allow us to focus more on Adobe Stock development to provide these new features faster than ever.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

You can also contact support by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I can not sign in to my Adobe Stock contributor page. I've already synced two accounts but I have never used Adobe site (kept using Fotolia), so what am I doing wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't be sure. Please submit a ticket to us via the "contact us" link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal and we will look into it for you.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, that's where I am having the problem. I can not sign into my Adobe account. When I try to do so, the page I get is the sync Fotolia account to Adobe (which I've done that before and my portfolio is already in Adobe Stock too). So, when I try to sign in to that page, it tells me "this account is already in use".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also contact support by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello,i cant sync my fotolia account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines