• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inappropriate content quality

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I would like to know why this photo does not match the quality and was rejected for technical reasons? On other stocks, the file was accepted without problems, I want to know what exactly is not suitable for Adobe Stock here? Thank You.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

When zooming in to between 100% - 200%, the details of the sign look soft to me, and I feel as though this was the only element of the photo intended to be in sharp focus.  I couldn't tell what the billboard was at first and it just looked like a teal mark on your photo, I think this detracts from quality of the photo.  I also wonder if the weather this photo portrays evokes a feeling of wanting to go for a bike ride.  

I like the concept and think it's worth exploring further though 🙂

It's not

Votes

Translate

Translate

I agree with @George_F  about the focus problems.  I also think it's a bit too dark (underexposed). 

Compare your work with other Stock inventory like this example. 

image.png

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Read these links. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @Micro4elik ,

Too much of your frame is out of focus. It comes across as a landscape capture that is out of focus. If you wanted the sign only you should either zoom in more on the sign or capture a portrait. And as was said even the sign is not in sharp focus. If you wanted to include the landscape, you should set your camera for more depth. There is also a slight blue fringe around the sign. The capture is slightly under exposed and has a slight blue tint (white balance issue).

Best wishes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zooming in to between 100% - 200%, the details of the sign look soft to me, and I feel as though this was the only element of the photo intended to be in sharp focus.  I couldn't tell what the billboard was at first and it just looked like a teal mark on your photo, I think this detracts from quality of the photo.  I also wonder if the weather this photo portrays evokes a feeling of wanting to go for a bike ride.  

I like the concept and think it's worth exploring further though 🙂

It's not uncommon for different stock agencies to accept different assets.  I have many assets with Adobe Stock not accepted by other agencies and vice versa.  Every agency has its own criteria to evaluate assets for.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @George_F  about the focus problems.  I also think it's a bit too dark (underexposed). 

Compare your work with other Stock inventory like this example. 

image.png

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Read these links. 

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Micro4elik ,

Too much of your frame is out of focus. It comes across as a landscape capture that is out of focus. If you wanted the sign only you should either zoom in more on the sign or capture a portrait. And as was said even the sign is not in sharp focus. If you wanted to include the landscape, you should set your camera for more depth. There is also a slight blue fringe around the sign. The capture is slightly under exposed and has a slight blue tint (white balance issue).

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The sign is too soft and not entirely in focus. There is too nuch background in relation to your subject. This results in too much overexposed highlighted sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines