• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indexing my photos?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me how to index my photos that I've submitted to Adobe Photo Stock?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Hi,

This request needs clarification. We would like to know where you are in the submission process. Did you create a contributors account and then upload your photos for consideration?

If you did, then you were taken through the steps of selecting a category for them, like photo or illustration. Next, you compose a descriptive title for the photo and then a list of descriptive words appear for you to choose your specific marketing words. In the end, you are asked if the work is identifiable and m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not entirely sure what you are asking. Do you mean how do you keep track of what you've submitted on your computer at your end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had several pictures accepted by Adobe Stock photos.  I received an email that said I needed to index my photos before they could be sold. I clicked on the link and it took me to the page where I tag my pictures and send to have them accepted.  I can't find any way to index my photos to have them ready for sell. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This request needs clarification. We would like to know where you are in the submission process. Did you create a contributors account and then upload your photos for consideration?

If you did, then you were taken through the steps of selecting a category for them, like photo or illustration. Next, you compose a descriptive title for the photo and then a list of descriptive words appear for you to choose your specific marketing words. In the end, you are asked if the work is identifiable and might require a subject/model release and you choose yes or no. This process might be considered an indexing preparation prior to stock approval.

I do not know about any email requesting indexing of photos if you have correctly followed the above submission tasks.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.....i think I figured out what happened. I had clicked on the wrong picture twice and I let those pictures set without giving them a title..... so I titled them sent them and then deleted them. I've not gotten any other emails since. Thank you for checking.

Another question.... taking a picture during a local patade of an angry birds.... the picture was ejected..... can't take pictures of anything that is licensed? Any well known buildings? People in a crowd? Just curious!

Thank you,

Kim Smith

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uploaded, clicked the boxes about each photo, submitted the photos. Some were rejected for technical issues, the rest were approved. Then I got an email about indexing. But where is this done? How is this done? The email said it was quick and easy. Okay. All for quick and easy. The page I linked to took me to where I could see my images, but there is no button that says: Index here  or anything else like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines