Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Individual Emails Per Submission?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Just wondering, and your forum UI is a bit awkward here, why Adobe Stock would send individual rejection/acceptance emails per submission? I just came to 38 emails in my inbox. Could I just get one email asking me to check rather than seeing this?

I normally have a set of photos I put up. I could, I suppose, just redirect all Adobe emails or something, but if I put up 1,000 images am I just getting 1,000 emails?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

I believe it is that way because that is how the application was designed. Once a rejection reason is selected a notification is automatically generated; the same for acceptance. Once accept is selected a notification is automatically generated. I believe the application was set that way to eliminate incidence of omission.

I hope you found this helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to say: this is a user to user forum, even that I have seen much more and active participation here than in other Adobe fora of Adobe staff. So we can‘t speak for Adobe‘s (and may be also Fotolia‘s) choices with this.

This was a choice of the people setting up the application and it will be probably no easy task to change that. I would suggest to tackle the problem at your side. I would use filters to move the refusals to a specific folder, so that they do not jam your inbox.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a contributor myself I agree that the individual notices can be a nuisance when you submit large quanitities of files. This is an issue I have requested a resolution to and I intend to continue to request at every opportunity. It's on the radar but not a top priority currently. You can disable all notifications in the contributor account section of the portal if that is your preference.

I wish I had a better answer for you right now. Hopefully, in the not-too-distant future.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines