• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Info about new downloads

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, im Fotolia contributor and i've been using Fotolia till few days ago when Fotolia and Adobe merged. Now, on Adobe page, i see dashboard, with 12 weeks trend and summary, but i cant find any info about new downloads. I cant see if smt new is downloaded, when, for what price and at the end, what image is sold. Also, on fotolia page, new message would arrive, saying 'content sold', one could see what image is sold and for what amount. Is there something similar on Adobe page/dashboard? How u people know u have new download, except for staring at graph that basically says nothing except for summary amount....

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Hi MimmaKey,

When images are sold you receive an email that tells you what image/images are sold. You are able to see the image in the e-mail that says "Content Sold". In addition On the Dashboard, on the first page, to the extreme right of the menu bar below the graph, select "Sort by Downloads" to get all your downloaded images to the top of the page. Below the bottom of each download images under "Download" you will see the number of times the relevant image was downloaded.

On the Dashboard pag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MimmaKey,

When images are sold you receive an email that tells you what image/images are sold. You are able to see the image in the e-mail that says "Content Sold". In addition On the Dashboard, on the first page, to the extreme right of the menu bar below the graph, select "Sort by Downloads" to get all your downloaded images to the top of the page. Below the bottom of each download images under "Download" you will see the number of times the relevant image was downloaded.

On the Dashboard page, below the black bar, you will see "Time Frame"; you can select below that heading "Life time", "This Week" This Month or "This Year" . To the right of the option you choose, under "Downloads", "Earning" and "Position" will change depending on what option you choose. For example, if you choose weekly, you will see the number of downloads, and earnings for the current week. The position is where you are in relation to other contributors.

On the top black menu bar, click on "Insight'.

Below the black menu bar, to the left of the page you'll see "Contributor of the week" and "My Statistics". Click on "My Statistics". The new page will give you a list of all your downloaded files, and how much you are paid. You will however not see how much they were sold for. There is a date range to the left that you can adjust to the date range you wish to see statistics for.

The graph shows what week images were sold but as regards the exact date, I believe the e-mail date is what you'd use.

I hope you found this information helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be incredibly more useful on the "position" details if we could see it as a fraction of the total, a percentage of the total,etc.  Just a position number means very little until one has the full picture/universe of where a photographer's position falls in relation to the total.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines