Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Info for the tax office

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

My name is Marina Podrez and I am a contributor on Adobe stock (ID: 208971658). In order to pay taxes in my country, I need information about Adobe stock's NIP and address as a source of payment.

Thank you, Marian Podrez. I wrote to adobetax@adobe.com, but I haven't heard back in three weeks. I need this information urgently. Where can I find it?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Tax is slow to respond. I have read that this could take months. However, as the NIP is called in English the VAT number, that should be generally available also at customer support. It may even be on an invoice from Adobe.

(Just to clarify: we are here fellow contributors, not Adobe. But if you are located in Poland, @ricky336 may be of help.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!
Can you tell me where I can find an invoice from Adobe? They don't send them to my email and I can't find them in my account either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a customer, I'm a contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you located in Poland?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines