Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inquiry regarding uploading AI-generated person images to Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Customer Service,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Wesley Wagner, and I am an active user of Adobe Stock. I have a question regarding the usage of AI-generated person images on your platform.

In my creative process, I have recently started using AI technology to create person images. However, since these images are not based on real individuals, I do not have model releases for them. I want to ensure that I comply with Adobe Stock's usage guidelines and follow the correct procedure when it comes to uploading such images to your platform.

Could you please explain the best approach for me to successfully upload these AI-generated person images to Adobe Stock? Are there any specific requirements I need to consider or additional information that I should provide?

I want to ensure that I take all the necessary steps to respect the rights of the individuals depicted and comply with Adobe Stock's guidelines. Your guidance and support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Wesley Wagner

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

You are addressing a community forum here, not Adobe. 

Prior to uploading any Generative AI content, read ALL of Adobe's help pages on that topic:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock Contributors forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

Don't forget there are two DIFFERENT kind of releases, not just model releases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, you should not contact Adobe Stock CUSTOMER SERVICE for this question. This is not a CUSTOMER question at all. It is a SUPPLIER question and would go to CONTRIBUTOR SUPPORT. Be aware that Contributor Support may take many weeks to reply, so I strongly suggest using the Contributor forum instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are addressing a community forum here, not Adobe. 

Prior to uploading any Generative AI content, read ALL of Adobe's help pages on that topic:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on a real person: model release. The model is the real person, and you are the artist (photographer).

Based on a fictional person: property release. You are the property owner and the artist (photographer).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple, simple.

Real person = Model release signed by human it's based on.

Fake person = Property release signed by you.

Model/Property Releases:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines