Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

INTELECTUAL PROPERTY rejected resume template

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried to upload a resume template created in Illustrator, with no photo, just vector elements and got rejected twice because of the "intelectual property". I really don't understand what is the issue when the design contains only vector elements and Lorem Ipsum text?

Here are the pictures.cv 2021 UPLOAD.jpgUntitled.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you include a property release as the owner of the IP? This is needed for all work which is designed, rather than photographers, so that you can legally assert you have the rights both to the design and the upload.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, and to be honest I don't know where should I include it? 

Thank you for your help

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very subtle: you can't use the name of real products for your skills... and mail.com really exists. Use generic names.  Maybe Facebook, Twitter and Instagram may be also problems, but I would first try with the products and mail.com. I think that the social media as used is acceptable.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines