• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property refulsal

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get a better understanding of what is and is not acceptable for commercial use, particularly when it comes to intellectual property. These 3 images were rejected yesterday and I'm not sure why. I can't find any logos or company names in any of them. The bridge is well over 120 years old and is not in the "known image restriction file" nor can I find anything online that would indicate a property release would be necessary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 20160925_Danube River Cruise_0117.jpg20160925_Danube River Cruise_0183.jpg20160925_Danube River Cruise_0245.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

I can't see on the small versions you've uploaded here, but there may be recognizable cars/busses in your shots. Those often aren't allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at Adobe tutorials about too much high-key white places. Contrast is good but not in extreme. See other Adobe stock photos of similar subjects. Mute the ultra white areas and try again.  JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the exposure tips, but that doesn't help me understand why these images were rejected for intellectual property refusal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see on the small versions you've uploaded here, but there may be recognizable cars/busses in your shots. Those often aren't allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you zoom in on one of the bridge images you can see cars from the side but no car logos. Would just the side of the car be enough for an intellectual property refusal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. They seem very touchy about cars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines