Exit

Intellectual Property Refusal

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2011 04 24 Driving to Nowhere-12.jpg

Hi

I would just like to understand why this picture was rejected. The comments were:

'During our review, we found that it contains elements that appear to be protected by intellectual property laws'.

I am not sure what this is for. I am new to Adobe Stock. Any advice much appreciated.

Regards

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello annes7519562, Oh yes! Great photo! I have exactly this problem and I can tell you the car body - as old as it is - is still easily recognizable by millions of car buffs just in the US. Permission of the owner or manufacturer will be required by the international copyright laws. Please read the copyright laws posted by Adobe to protect itself and all stock contributors. It might seem excessive but not if we get caught up in a legal battle. If you intend to sell your stock with Adobe, obey their regulations. Find more information in the information provided in Adobe Guidelines. Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit the front figure out and resubmit.

If you still get a refusal it needs to be the rust pattern (just kidding...)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just may be the icon as Abambo pointed out, but I rather think like Joan that the whole car may be an issue as it is recognisable - especially to car fans. So, this well could be protected by IP rights!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou for the comments- very helpful.

Kind regards

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines