• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property refusal

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three days ago I uploaded my content. But they rejected for intellectual property issue. So I changed logo and brand name and presentation. Still they rejected my content again for same reason.

Adobe Stock approved 4 content which logo and brand name are the same with rejected content. So why they say intellectual property issue?

I want to know specific reason.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Design Factory is the name of an existing company. That needs to be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging with moved thread.

Please do not make multiple posts on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three days ago I uploaded my content. But they rejected for intellectual property issue. So I changed logo and brand name and presentation. Still they rejected my content again for same reason.

Adobe Stock approved 4 content which logo and brand name are the same with rejected content. So why they say intellectual property issue?

I want to know specific reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What possible use are such files as JPEGs? The licensee can't edit the text, or even delete it to reveal your textured background; they will just want a refund. That's not why it was rejected though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. But I don't understand clearly. Please tell me, where is the problem of my ontent? And I also want to know, What changes will the content be approved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, note to forum moderator: this belongs in the Adobe Stock CONTRIBUTORS forum (note CONTRIBUTORS). Please delete the duplicate post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Design Factory is the name of an existing company. That needs to be changed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines