• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused; I have submitted several county courthouse photos and some are accepted and some are refused as intellectual property..  Two, El Paso TX and Golden CO, are very modern and at first glance might be confused as commercial buildings while others are the more typical courthouses. This is frustrating; I am new at this and don't know how to bring this issue to Adobe's attention, Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hi,

here you can find further explanations to the topic:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

It is difficult to say something fundamental about this without seeing sample pictures, but I think like oleschwander also that here the interpretation of the selector plays a big role. If you like, then post some pictures and have a look at the opinions of other forum members. I think it might be helpful to be able to judge these things better in the future.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think there is any strict policy regarding public buildings. Depends on the reviewer. I have just had some images rejected of a courthouse where there are no restictions. Maybe they reject to be on the ‘safe ground’?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

here you can find further explanations to the topic:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

It is difficult to say something fundamental about this without seeing sample pictures, but I think like oleschwander also that here the interpretation of the selector plays a big role. If you like, then post some pictures and have a look at the opinions of other forum members. I think it might be helpful to be able to judge these things better in the future.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines