Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual Property Refusal

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have recently uploaded around 40 images which have been rejected (twice) for infringing IP Laws.

I have looked carefully at the pictures, the keywords and description but can find nothing that would contravene the laws. I attach a couple of samples, can anyone see something I can't?

Thanks

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IP laws protect any recognisable thing made or designed by a human in the last 100 years. You haven't given us full resolution to check for details of what might be recognisable, but I see in the first picture clothing, a bed and a handbag, and in the second picture the same clothing. Some things are generic (the socks, for example) but others may not be. Zoom in and check (or post full resolution).  I assume you do have model releases, and it is property releases that is being asked for. If not sure, please share the rejection message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines