• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property violation ?????

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part of a silo which there are millions of all over this country,,,,,,,IMG_9953.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

If you read my message again without emotion you will see I simply stated Adobe's guideline regarding property images. The rejection was by Adobe reviewer who knows the regulations. Every contributor must assure the work they present is clear of any infractions of the law. Read about them here. With kind regards, JH

"An architecture/building would also fall in the "foggy" category also.  Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock should give you a clearer understanding of what is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lenao58654695.

If Adobe rejected this  - there is a good reason. This silo is private property and it has identifiable plants, certain gords, growing up the side. Everyone who works with this silo knows it. If you can just simply get a property release form signed by the owner, you can resubmit it. Better safe than ,,,, You are the photographer and are responsible for clearing the releases. Kind regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I sincerely doubt someone will recognize the gourds and  your wording could  be "less talking down to. Here  is an image that was accepted and sold. The likelihood that someone recognizes this is higher than someone recognizes a soon wilted and gone gourd wouldn't you say. No property release was needed for this imageIMG_2804.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one from the same place was approvedIMG_9948.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read my message again without emotion you will see I simply stated Adobe's guideline regarding property images. The rejection was by Adobe reviewer who knows the regulations. Every contributor must assure the work they present is clear of any infractions of the law. Read about them here. With kind regards, JH

"An architecture/building would also fall in the "foggy" category also.  Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock should give you a clearer understanding of what is required. Known image restrictions will give you a more comprehensive knowledge of what is not accepted, and with other's, what composition is accepted. To the extent of the strictness and tightness of the reviews, I do not think any get past the reviewers.

However, based on the phrase "for your own protection" used in other discussions I've read, it can be interpreted as the contributor would be included for litigation.  I hope your questions, and curiosity was satisfactorily addressed." Quote from forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The silo does not contain any IP related elements, at least not something I see. At a first sight however, I took the plants as a sculpture. That may be the confusing part, I have however the feeling from my own experience that Adobe may have different approval levels. Some images stay longer in the queue than others. That may, however also be a different reason.

My best guess, however, is that the moderator used the wrong refusal reason. That rarely happens, but it happens. The barn and the silo miss some artistic value IMHO, but that does not mean anything, because I have tons of images without artistic value and some of them sell...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines