• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual property violation

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you cannont identify where it was taken and pitures on the background, could you tell me please why this image was rejected? Adobe submition system absolutely brutal I get likE less then half approved.....seriosly it just not worth my timeDSC_0072.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

The owner can identify the builing and probably also the room. And it may well be that the title and/or the keywords are the culprit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The owner can identify the builing and probably also the room. And it may well be that the title and/or the keywords are the culprit. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can I edit or resubmit this image with more generic key words?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, if the problem is only the keywords... "Museum" is normally a red flag as you need a property release to publish photographs from inside a museum. And I guess that's exacly the location...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whatever the keywords, if I worked in that museum I would recognise it instantly. Art is not generic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines