• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IP Rejection of a vector logo

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, This is my first post . How are you all ?    recently i uploaded a logo vector file ( attached ), it's been rejected for IP violation. so i searched in google and in several adobe article, and made also reverse image search to find solution ... but failed. i can not get it why they were rejected ?  when i try to be carefull about making file.

2nd question - i received a non compliant image rejection as well on another photo file. here my question is will they ( IP and non compliant rejection ) affect my adobe acount in any way.

Thank you all in advance and pray for you May creator save you all from covid virus.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It might be because of the Red Cross in your image. For your other image - that could be because of your keywords.

Read this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines