• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IP

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we go again. I submitted some images recently. One was approved and the others, though very similar in nature and content, were rejected for IP considerations. I provided a model release and a property release. Because one image was accepted I have to assume the property and medl release were satisfactory. Why would one image be approved for the property that is slightly out of focus, but still very visible and identifiable in the image, and the others rejected? DSC_1329 was the images that was approved.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

It sounds like you had a property release for the toque.  Did you have a property release for the Striker Ice suit too?  The red logo is clearly visible in all of the photos except the one that was accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you had a property release for the toque.  Did you have a property release for the Striker Ice suit too?  The red logo is clearly visible in all of the photos except the one that was accepted.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be right. I didn't see that. I have a call into Striker. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I'm mistaken on this, but it was my understanding that Adobe didn't accept logos regardless of property release?

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Working on a solution. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please re-read the the Legal Guidelines carefully. There's no point in us covering old ground again.  See these links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines