• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iphone 11 photos too low resolution?? Can't upload? Help

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why my photos that have 12MP can't upload as a Stock contributor? I'm perplexed beyond. When I right click the image info they are always more than 4MP, but i get the ssme message everytime. Below is message.

IMG_0177.jpg couldn't be uploaded because its resolution is too small. Images must be at least 4 MP and vector previews at least 15 MP.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12MP images are good enough in resolution, so either somewhere in the chain they get downscaled (happens with phones as they anticipate what users want -- something I really hate) or there is an error unrelated to this ie a bug in the system and the message should be different like wrong format (in case you're uploading hive images)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks it’s been driving me crazy— when I right click on the image in my Google photos if it says 12 MP there, wouldn’t that mean that’s what they are?? I can tell you will be able to help me figure this out so plz stay with me! — is there not a phone app for this site? Brand new here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines