Is is possible to use earned £$ by selling stock against my photography plan?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if it's possible to use any earned £ by selling stock to Adobe Stock against my photography plan.

Does anyone know?

-

Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022
 Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking whether you can apply your stock sales income to offset the cost of your Adobe Photography subscription? The simple answer is "no". However, Adobe Stock usually offers a Contributor Bonus that gives you a free subscription to Adobe products if you meet the minimum stock sales criteria.  https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022
You can of course take the cash from sales, once the threshold is reached, and use it to fund your credit card payments for any plan. Bear in mind the earnings will be taxable. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking whether you can apply your stock sales income to offset the cost of your Adobe Photography subscription? The simple answer is "no". However, Adobe Stock usually offers a Contributor Bonus that gives you a free subscription to Adobe products if you meet the minimum stock sales criteria. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can of course take the cash from sales, once the threshold is reached, and use it to fund your credit card payments for any plan. Bear in mind the earnings will be taxable. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get paid, you can use this money to pay your Photography plan or buy an ice cream. Do as you want, but there is no connection between your contributor account and your plan account concerning payments.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines