• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to see which keyword sold your clip?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm a new contributor. I've sold a few clips recently and I wanted to see if there is a way to tell what keywords the buyer used to fimd my clips. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Szymon

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Hi @Attack Pictures ,

Sorry to say, that feature is not offered by Adobe. I'm associated with a site that offers that feature. I've sold a few files, even multiple of the same subject, but very rare the same keyword is used to produce sales multiple times.

I suggest you continue to keyword your files as well as you have always been doing and keep it relevant. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Attack Pictures ,

Sorry to say, that feature is not offered by Adobe. I'm associated with a site that offers that feature. I've sold a few files, even multiple of the same subject, but very rare the same keyword is used to produce sales multiple times.

I suggest you continue to keyword your files as well as you have always been doing and keep it relevant. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, JG! What's the other site you were referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines