• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to "follow" a fellow artist?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to "follow" a fellow photographer/artist on the Adobe Stock site?

Thanks

[Discussion moved from Forum comments to Adobe Stock ]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

We don't have that feature available at this time but it's on my wish list. I hope it happens some day though I have no insight into if or when it will. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the person's name and look on the right side of the resulting screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

What am I looking for on the right side of the screen? I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I click on an artist's name. I was hoping to add this artist to a "following" list much like Pinterest or Instagram where I could see all the artists I enjoy without having to make an excel sheet of their names, or bookmark each of them with my browser. It would be really convenient to have my followed artists saved on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't have that feature available at this time but it's on my wish list. I hope it happens some day though I have no insight into if or when it will. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock is not a social platform.  Follow your favorite artists on Behance instead.

https://www.behance.net/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not about being a social platform - following an artists style which matches your work own doesn't mean you are following them socially. When you know you have some go to artists, it can make the search for what you're looking for a lot easier in this massively saturated business! 

I end up bookmarking - but I would much rather have an option where I could search the work of 'followed' artists. 

Doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon though. Shame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nancy - What if that artist is not on Behance? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, as Nancy said, Adobe stock is not a social platform. You can't follow an artist on Adobe stock. Even if it's still on Mat's wish list: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/is-there-a-way-to-quot-follow-quot-a-f...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it is stock it should be Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are searching and you find a phooto that you like and you want to follow the photographer just click on the photo, to the right side of the enlarged image is a link to the photographers stock collection portfolio. Click on this link and save it to your browser favorites. Usually the newest photos and most relevant are shown first.

Ralph Lear photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines