Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue ad Invoice

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All
I live in Spain, which Adobe Stock fiscal number can i use when i issue an invoice please?
Someone can help me please? is very important
Thank You very Much!
Max
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Fellow users here can't advise you about tax matters in your region.  You must consult a tax expert in your area.

To receive royalty payouts from Adobe Stock, you must submit a tax withholding form for non-US citizens, if you haven't already.  See below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Taxes-non-US-citizens.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

You should contact Adobe Stock contributor support for such issues. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

And I suppose that your local tax counsellor can help you with declaring your earnings correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you are asking. How are you using an invoice? This may be a translation error. Write your question  in spanish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Ralph, thank for you time

yes may be a translation error i'm italian my english is not perfect.

when i receive money i have to declare it, and i need an adobe canada tax identification number to invoice my government

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fellow users here can't advise you about tax matters in your region.  You must consult a tax expert in your area.

To receive royalty payouts from Adobe Stock, you must submit a tax withholding form for non-US citizens, if you haven't already.  See below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Taxes-non-US-citizens.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perché non scrivere nella tua lingua e noi usiamo i traduttori. Nella maggior parte dei casi questo è più accurato del cattivo inglese.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe Stock contributor support for such issues. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

And I suppose that your local tax counsellor can help you with declaring your earnings correctly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines