• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with account being blocked

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Again. Nobody seems to answer me in my account, or on mail so i write here. My account is blocked for security motives, but i dont know what or why is it happening. If somebody in that department can reply to me, that will be very helpfull.

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Nobody seems to answer me in my account" - please say how you are trying to contact

"or on mail" - please say the email address you are using

We can probably help you contact the right people if we can understand what you are doing now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and i cant use my contributor account. This is the single one message i got. I asked for details, but no answear. I want to know if my data was compromised in some way, or something. Just what did happened?

"""

Dear Cristian,

Our security team has blocked your account as it has been reported as being suspicious.
It is now under investigation.

You will hear the outcome soon.

Kind Regards,

Michelle Haarhoff

Adobe Artist Relations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant, what email did you send to... but this is a not a problem I have seen, so I will now be quiet and let other people reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cnasta,

Sorry about your plight. This is an account issue and cannot be resolved on the forum. The forum is a community of mainly contributors as yourself. It is clear that Adobe has contacted you and has request time for investigation. I suggest you wait for the time to elapse and their response. No one on this forum will be able to assist.

Best wishes,

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines