Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with model release form

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Beeing a firstime uploader for approval from moderator on some pictures, I've encountered a problem with my model release form.

Nine days ago I uploaded a picture of my fiance to try get approved for stock and as expected needed to fill out a releaseform. Said and done It ended up in my releases tab in my Adobe userinterface.

Today I got a reminder from adobe on mentioned picture, that It needed a release. 

I then downloaded the release as pdf from my Adobe UI but it comes out blank saying there is nothing there...

We then made a second release (only using links provided from Adobe) and still the same issue.. it ends up in my releases tab but this one too is empty when trying to open it after downloading.

I would very much appriciate advice on how to sort this out.

Best regards

Johan

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best is to resubmit the picture. Make sure to select "Yes" when asked if there is recognizable people and to select the release yo have already completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your assisstance!

I redid the release form and it worked that time around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines