• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just puzzled...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Submitted some photos to Adobe. Every single one rejected. Getting frustrated here. Been trying to learn and be careful taking photos and editing but I just can´t seem to make it. Other places are accepting and I´m receiving compliments. Just about giving up on Adobe. Can you help me find out what´s wrong and develop at this, please. Cause I cant´t really tell what´s wrong and the technical issue message isn´t really helping. 

Do my pics really suck that much or is this just Adobes way of saying - go away, we have enough pictures? H_DSC1793-2.jpgdsc-1-4.jpgDSC02132.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Underexposed and noisy. Look at the histogram to confirm. Zoom in to 100-200% to confirm focus and noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Nope. Technical issue.

By @Petri5EF0

That's a rejection reason. Not Nope! 😉 Always tell us what Adobe told you for rejecting the asset.

Your pictures:

Abambo_1-1630611703277.png

Out of focus and noise.

Abambo_2-1630611882462.png

Underexposed, noise, missing contrasts.

Third image: focus point is in the lower edge of the picture, missing contrast, washed out colours.

I really don't know what other places you mean, but Adobe stock is known to have a quite stringent vetting. If you want compliments, post in social media. None of the stock com

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific rejections did Adobe give, please? Did you include suitable model releases?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. Technical issue. That´s all I´m getting. I´d be pleased even with your picture is bad, crappy, poor light or just plain old boring. Or "Sorry we got millions of these already". Anything but the technical issues, please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. Technical issue.

By @Petri5EF0

That's a rejection reason. Not Nope! 😉 Always tell us what Adobe told you for rejecting the asset.

Your pictures:

Abambo_1-1630611703277.png

Out of focus and noise.

Abambo_2-1630611882462.png

Underexposed, noise, missing contrasts.

Third image: focus point is in the lower edge of the picture, missing contrast, washed out colours.

I really don't know what other places you mean, but Adobe stock is known to have a quite stringent vetting. If you want compliments, post in social media. None of the stock companies I know are giving out compliments. They accept the pictures or not. If accepted, it generates sales or not.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Underexposed and noisy. Look at the histogram to confirm. Zoom in to 100-200% to confirm focus and noise.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines