• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

kazanç

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merhaba  2012  yılından beri  fotolia katılımcısydım ,önceki  yıllarda tek  bir  görselim fotolia da 10 dolar  ve  üstü  rakamlara  zaman zaman  50 dolara  satılıyordu,adobe  ye  geçiş  yaptıkdan sonraki  en  yüksek  komisyon 0,99 dolar  oluyor  çoğunlukla  birşeyleri eksik  mi  yapıyorum  da  kazancım  bu  kadar düştü  sevgiler .

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Hi Yahya,

I can understand your concerns. The reason for the difference in royalty is because of the different methods of payment. Fotolia had a percentage method that started from 20% upwards, while Adobe has a more standardized method starting from $0.33. There are more details about Adobe's royalty payments at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yahya,

I can understand your concerns. The reason for the difference in royalty is because of the different methods of payment. Fotolia had a percentage method that started from 20% upwards, while Adobe has a more standardized method starting from $0.33. There are more details about Adobe's royalty payments at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translated Microsoft translator:

Hi, I've been participating in fotolia since 2012, in previous years i've had a single image of fotolia for $10 or more, and the highest commission since we switched to adobe is $0.99, mostly missing something.  I'm doing it, and my earnings have gone down so low, love.

You get a percentage of the due that the customer pays to Adobe. Generally speaking all stock prices have gone down as stock subscriptions have gone down. At the time an image could cost well several hundred dollars, so the commission could be substantial. But nobody would now pay that today for a picture.

See here for details on the royalties to expect: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines