Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyword top 5 editing for group of images

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to setup top 5 keywords for group of selected images ?

Because it's horrible to edit 200+ pictures which contains groups with similar subject, i need to select every picture scroll and click same words to up them to top 5.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xaml,

There are two options available to you.

You may type your key words, separated by comers, in a word document then copy. Go to your pending page, select each image, turn on "Paste Keywords" and paste your copied word.in the field of each image, then complete the other requirements and submit.

The other is to select all the images

Under "Action" click on "Erase all keywords"

Add your keywords as normal, or copy and paste as described above

Click on "Save Work" to the bottom left of the page.

The first will then be auto selected so that you can add additional words, caption, answer legal question, and submit.

Please note whenever you select multiple images, whatever editing done, will be applied to all images.

I hope this is helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply,

But there are some points

1. I using Adobe Lightroom as Library and it's sort keywords by names and it's can't be turned off.

And it's strange that two products of same company has so weak integration and require additional work

2. Images has one subject, but they has different specific, I can't copy/paste keywords for all images with same subject.

It will be solution if I can copy only 5 keywords and set them as top not deleting other keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xami,

Sorry, my suggestion is applicable to the website. I am not familiar with Lightroom meta editing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't forget that Adobe stock is relatively new and comes from Fotolia. The culprit here is Lightroom who rearranges the keywords for it's use. There is an it-related reason to arrange the keywords alphabetically as there is also a reason the way Adobe stock treats keywords. It's just that both reasons are not compatible and that gives us contributors a hard time to assign keywords correctly in stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines