• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keywords missing after upload

Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is anyone expierencing this problem.

In this example, Lightroom shows 35 keywords to upload. Most of these are synonyms which are to be exported.

After exporting, the JPEG properties tag shows all 35 keywords (tags) are included.

After uploading to Adobe Stock, (HTML Upload or LightRoom App) only 6 keywords are shown.

I am having this problem with all of my images at the moment and only with Abobe.

1.jpg 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, is anyone having this problem? It is happening with all of my Adobe uploads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded some images just now using the Publish feature in LRC and all were uploaded, though not in the same order in which they appeared in LRC.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Even if I manually change the tags in the windows explorer; when I upload the image, Adobe erases the tags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as though you are exporting the images from LRC, then uploading the jpg's to Adobe Stock. If you send the images from within LRC using the built-in Publish service, you eliminate the need to export the images to a location on your hard drive, and the keywords will be intact.

Nevertheless, your method exposes a bug which should be reported to Adobe.

Jill_C_0-1645298468129.png

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just determined that it is the exported keyword synonyms which are lost.

This also occurs  when using the LRC using the built-in Publish service.

I think this has to do with the new feature in v. 11.2 that keyword order is now maintained when uploading to Adobe Stock from Lightroom. I assume a bit flag is used on the keywords but not on the synonyms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just determined that it is the exported keyword synonyms which are lost.

This also occurs  when using the LRC using the built-in Publish service.

I think this has to do with the new feature in v. 11.2 that keyword order is now maintained when uploading to Adobe Stock from Lightroom. I assume a bit flag is used on the keywords but not on the synonyms.

By @RALPH_L

If you export first to JPEG and then to Lightroom, you're also missing the keywords in Adobe stock?

Yes, it's the synonyms, they seam to be treated differently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I hope the next update will fix it.

Regards, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem seems to have been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the problem again. Is anyone else having this issue with lightroom, Adobe Stock import?

It seems the higher level keywords and the synonyms are lost. 

error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm seeing the same. Keywords are there in Darktable and in the jpg exif. No keywords are visible after uploading to adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines