Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

links to our AdobeStock images

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can we put links to our AdobeStock images, from a website or YouTube channel.

I think so but but I prefer to ask again.

For example:

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Yes. You can link what you want. The content is still yours, and you are allowed to promote your content as you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

The Contributor agreement you signed with Adobe clearly states that you retain copyright and are offering the images on a non-exclusive basis. You can promote your Adobe Stock portfolio any way you want...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

I think what @RALPH_L means is that filtered search results are not specific enough.  Cite your actual asset by it's ID so there is no confusion with other contributor's assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You can link what you want. The content is still yours, and you are allowed to promote your content as you want.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Contributor agreement you signed with Adobe clearly states that you retain copyright and are offering the images on a non-exclusive basis. You can promote your Adobe Stock portfolio any way you want...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but the link you provided is a search result. Not your profile. The media belongs to several contributors. You cannot link their property if you use them commercially. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answers, but it’s not very clear to me.

@RALPH_L  a écrit :

Yes, but the link you provided is a search result. Not your profile. The media belongs to several contributors. You cannot link their property if you use them commercially. 

I don’t understand what that means exactly.

I will try to clarify my question :

1- I created a youtube cha ine.

2- On this channel I download the same videos as my Adobe Stock account ( with a lower resolution of course )

3- With each video I put a link to open the same video directly in Adobe Stock like this example :

https://stock.adobe.com/fr/search/video?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Avideo%5D=1&k=église+saint+Paul+pari...

Is this allowed by Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what @RALPH_L means is that filtered search results are not specific enough.  Cite your actual asset by it's ID so there is no confusion with other contributor's assets.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree to that! https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/links-to-our-adobestock-images/m-p/135...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @RALPH_L

The link points to his video:

Abambo_0-1674565580286.png

However, I would use this URL:

Abambo_1-1674565632993.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read an expereince for a user who promoted his work on social media page, they bought his work, then got his account blocked for that (irregular sales activity) so i don't think it's safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should link that thread. 

This is what happens:

Someone contacts you, promising to buy your assets for a retro commission. They buy massively your assets, probably with a stolen credit card. Your sales increse from 5 sales per month to 100 or more sales. All the buys are from the same account. Both accounts get blocked. Adobe investigates. 

If you sales increase slowly, and the buyers are diverse, there will be no red flag comming up. 

Personally, I do not see an advantage in promoting my assets somewhere else, as people wanting to use my assets and see them somewhere else, contact me there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2jsAAE-mE&t

Not sure what language is that, but he answered me in comments.

I absolutely agree on what you said btw, but in my case as i've done none of that, AS is missing the point where a user may download a sequence of files from a single account if its a unique content (with a nature of sequence or a theme), and may also donwload it quickly if  his plan is about to expire soon, which made it worse.
Still waiting for investegation results anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines